Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

smarty_function_config_load() problem...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lodjikz
Smarty Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:36 am    Post subject: smarty_function_config_load() problem... Reply with quote

Hi,

each time i load my index.tpl i have to dinamically load some config file section. the problem is that the second time a run config_load it tells me:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: smarty_function_config_load() in c:\Programas\PHP-5.0.4\smarty\templates_c\%%45^45E^45E480CD%%index.tpl.php on line 41

i've checked both config file and section variables and use and even reassigned them.

Hope to hear from u.

Great thanks once again!
lodjikz
Smarty Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok,

by now i managed a solution, maybe the right way to do it...
i only call config_load in the PHP, not in the template and assign the config variable value to the template and it works nice.

Thanks
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: